The Forest is made from Kokua’s premium beech plywood which is well suited to the great outdoors. The Forest features sealed cartridge bearings, knobby tyres, a green mudguard, saddle and grips making it especially efficient off the beaten track.
- Strong, varnished beech plywood which is slightly more dense than the birch used in other models making it the most robust of the models.
- Handcrafted in Germany from wood grown from sustainable
- 12” handmade wooden wheels with non marking pneumatic tyres.
- Sealed cartridge bearings for maintenance free, silent and smooth running wheels.
- Patented steering prevents jack knife accidents.
- Certified to DIN EN71 safety of toys parts 1, 2 and 3.
- Weight – 3700g.
- Saddle height range from 33-42cm.
- An extension saddle is available allowing another 30mm.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Available only in green.